marți, 30 decembrie 2008

29 iulie 2008

Damn, shit, fuck... Grrrrrr...


Ignoring the fact that I woke up at 7 a.m., the occurrences today made this particular day the worse day in history. Shall we proceed? Just read and learn, pupils….

07:00 : I woke up after a good, solid 3 hour sleep. [ crap x( ]

08:00 : I left for my ex-high school

09:00 : I got to my ex-high school , got my diploma and also got to UTCB and left a legalised copy there [ all before 10.00 a.m. ]

10:30 -14:30 : all work and no play makes me a dull girl. Luckily I have a natural born talent to mess with all the wrong people in all the wrong times, so I never get bored. I also made some money today. [ muah, I’m good at what I do, I really am. ]

14:30 – 15:30 : lunch was a tad further than I imagined, but at least the food was tasty.

15:45 – 16:00 : man, my feet hurt , damn, shit, fuck….

16:45 : Mircea calls: “please wait for me at the reception. I won’t be long. Just stay there if Adina leaves, I’ll really appreciate it. “

17:03 : Adina leaves. [ damn, shit, fuck… ]

17:03 – 19:20 [!!!!!] : I just sat at the reception, hoping Mircea will come sooner and listening to the obnoxious bodyguard going on and on about his wonderful girlfriend. He also showed me a picture of her. Oh, she’s great but I just can’t figure out the most awesome part of her, I think it’s the teeth. Yup, those two teeth are the most beautiful two teeth I’ve ever seen.

19:20 : Mircea comes, I leave. [ victory !! victory !!! ]

And after shopping for a new purple blouse I eventually got home and out of those awful heels and just lied in bed with my eyes closed for 5 minutes. Unfortunately, my phone began ringing again I my whole mood was instantly flushed down the toilet. Twice. Damn, shit, fuck… Grrrrrr x( x(

Niciun comentariu: