vineri, 5 decembrie 2008

Toate's noi si vechi is toate.

I used to think life is one big train wreck after another.

I used to believe everything bad happens for a reason and everything good happens by hazard.

I got used to first noticing the empty half of the glace.

I despised, hated, humiliated, and alienated everything I didn’t like. And thrust me, I don’t like a lot of things.

I used to like my life about as much as the Devil likes holy water.

I used to think that the funny things in life are just Nature’s slip-ups.

I believed that providence and coincidences are the Universe’s sarcasm.

I used to say that “cynical” is another word for “pragmatic” and “realistic” is a fancy way of saying “sad” or ”disappointed by life”.

I once believed that “good” comes as a consequence of stupidity and “evil” is just the human way of protecting ourselves from life’s adversities.

I sometimes thought of the people in my life as bricks I use to build up my self-esteem or perfect my destruction techniques.

I got used to acting out, screaming, annoying people and being evil.

I used to think life is God’s way of making fun of us. But then I stopped believing in God and I rephrased: Death is just life’s way of telling you you’ve been fired.

I used to think I’m crazy.


I STILL DO.


Niciun comentariu: