duminică, 28 decembrie 2008

New Year resolutions


I want a guy that would just fuck me, kiss me and fall asleep.

I would like a guy that wouldn’t have a problem with me smoking while we’re having sex if I’m not in a mood for it.

I want a guy that would never say „ I love you” unless he’s absolutely sure I do.

I want a guy that would never ask of me to give up the strange and fucked up relationship I have with Claudiu.

I would like a guy that would pick a fight with a total stranger on the street just because I was under the impression that he looked at me in a funny way.

I want a guy that would let go of my hand for no reason.

I would like a guy that won’t ask my last name, my bank account and the number of position I’ve had sex in.

I want a guy who would care if my nails are long or short, black or pink.

I want a guy that would arch my back during sex. I want a guy that would never refer to sex as „making love”.

I want a guy who can tell me „I want you to be mine” without fishing for commitment.

I want a guy who can make me scream for a good reason and who would make me want him more for all the wrong reasons.


And did I neglect to mention that I would like for this guy to be Brad Pitt?

Niciun comentariu: